Monday, December 18, 2006

Next time, I'm paying for shipping!

Bear with me as I share today's grumble. I ordered some pics of my beautiful nephew from Costco. When doing so, I thought "Ah, I"ll pick them up. Save on the shipping cost. After all, there is always something I need from Costco".

OMFSM! Doesn't anyone in/around Lone Tree work? Come on folks, this is Monday. The only people that should be out shopping are us moms and the retired folks. Nooooooooooooooo, it seemed like everyone was there to include me and the Things.

They of course did great. Once again, with that keen sense kids have of knowing "today AIN"T the day to mess with Momma", they were delightful little boys, entertaining each other as we got stuck in traffic getting into the parking lot, inside the store and again, just trying to get out of the parking lot.

Their patience was rewarded with an extra box of Gummi Bear treats.
But next time, I'm paying for those photos to be shipped to the house.

2 comments:

tz said...

same area..1 and a half hour wait for santa. half an hour wait for cheesecake factory (at 130 past the lunch rush)and i kept wondering the same thing..why aren't these people WORKING...my kids weren't as angelic though...which explains the throbbing at my temple.

Anonymous said...

The Lone Tree Costco is *always* miserable. I can't think of a time I've tried to go there when it wasn't nutty. First thing in the morning, mid-morning, night time, fugeddaboudit! You just put on a terse smile and muddle your way through while swearing under your breath and trying not to kill people or at the very least mow them down with your cart!