Thursday, December 28, 2006

I feel a nap coming on...

Them forecasters are right. It is snowing. Right on schedule with their timeline. And, snowing so hard that I'm guessing chances of trash getting picked up this week are pretty slim. And, since they missed us last week because of that storm, we're now looking at a mountain of rubbish. Joy Joy Joy...

But, the chores are pretty much caught up and I'm hoping to ride this storm out in the craft room. Got me another Operation Make Her Cry underway. Just maybe I'll get it finished before we head out to California next week.

Yet just like last week, the storm moves in and my motivation disappears and all that seems worth doing involves the couch, a pillow and a cozy blanket...maybe after my nap...

2 comments:

tz said...

how was the nap? This time we're stocked up so I can make a ton of cookies since i'll be stuck at home...maybe i can finally finish my christmas cookies!

Colleen O said...

I'm planning on making my cookie exchange cookies, (that was dec. 16th I believe) and hoping for a nap or two myself.