Ah, a blog challenge that looks rather easy. Let's see if it is as easy as it appears on first glance.
1. My current favorite song is: O Holy Night. Doesn't really matter who is performing it, I like it. And since the radio is set to the Christmas music channel, I'm hearing it a lot!
2. The last book I read was: Suburbanistas by ? It really isn't important. What is important is that this is the first book in a long time I've managed to finish. I've been doing a lot of quitting half way through because I just can't get into the story or I find it boring. So, despite the very basic story line with a predictable plot and only average character development I was able to I finish it. And that my friends makes it a good thing indeed!
3. The last book I bought was: 2 copies of A Year of Wonder. Christmas presents. Now that was a great read!
4. The last CD I bought was: some Thomas Kincaid compilation of Christmas music. Another Christmas present.
5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: Nothing really. Money these days is going to gifts or being set aside for our big California adventure. Besides, I"m just a plain old radio girl.
6. Right now, I'm wearing: jeans with the extra elastic at the waist and my comfy fleece cardigan (it is chilly down here in the basement).
7. The last gift I bought was: presents for my nephew. Shh..his mother reads the blog and she'll fuss at me that I spoil the boy. Yep, I am proud to say I do. Only 2 nephews, it is easy to do.
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: Bolivian Women Wrestling. Hubby and I roar with laughter every time Thing One practices his report. Which by the way, he gives to his classmates tomorrow morning.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is: My collection of Disney ornaments. They just put a big old smile on my face.
10. My house smells like: fried chicken and white rice. Hubby's comfort food. He's got to work tonight (again).
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: Attend Thing One's presentation on La Paz. And then, off to work.
12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: a wish blade. I so don't need it, but it is a gadget that looks like fun.
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: Pottery Barn. I"m too frugal to spend my own dimes there. But someone Else's money, why certainly!
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: Grandma Audrey to be able to have met her three handsome grandsons.
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: I wish them a Merry Christmas and drop whatever change I have in my pocket. 'Tis the Season and all.