Thursday, May 27, 2021

Right Now- May recap

 Right now

I'm listening to the buzz of activity that comes in the final hours of the last full day with kids.   Opening and closing of file cabinets, laughter and happy chatter, and a generalized sense of euphoria as we celebrated making it through a very crazy year indeed! 


Last year, we were still under very restrictive "stay at home orders" so the opportunity to gather and celebrate the ending of a school year was skipped.   It's good to "hear" the sounds of normalcy buzzing through the building.

I'm loving how things are getting back to normal- to include that feeling of being slightly overwhelmed with keeping up with the household stuff because I've been so busy doing other stuff!   After over a year of staying home, in the past month I have...


Brunched with the ladies- in honor of Derby Day 2021
Made a house call to help out some friends...
Watched the sun set
enjoyed whiskey with the hubby 
and margaritas with  friends..
That found themselves stuck when their rig needed some TLC 
from the mechanic before they could continue on their journey west.

I made a quick trip "home" to check in on my dad..
Help feed the chickens

feasting on Friday Night Fish Fry (a WI tradition)
along with some other WI favorites..
and topped it off with a hug from my sister-
 as I passed through Detroit on my way back home
I'm feeling- READY....to go..to see what comes my way...and to let go of the frustrations of this past school year

Until next time






No comments: