- Cropped till we dropped. Especially Colleen. She has discovered the ease of using top loading albums. There was no stopping that "weekend-cropping virgin". I managed to get about 16 pages done which was pretty good considering how I tinkered and tweaked a couple of my pages. (photos to follow later on, the battery on the camera is recharging).
- Snacked till we popped. Thanks to TZ. She stopped at Super Target on the way there. Tons of food, even a JUMBO box of Junior mints that some how ended up in my bag. Oh yeah, I suppose my bringing over Maggianos figured into the excess of food consumed this weekend.
- Because I really like TZ, I won't show the picture I took of her. But look at the Waspina in the pretty hat on the posting about the Finish Line. That is her.
- Laughed till we couldn't stop. Thanks to Carol and her insistence that she had remained a good Catholic girl until her wedding night, and my willingness to believer her. . Oh, and there were some others contributing to the laughter, like Dodi's most awesome t-shirt designs celebrating 40 years of Marcie.
- And mostly, we all just took time out of our busy lives to celebrate that gift we call Friendship.
Gee, how come nobody else has a 40th birthday coming up soon? I am so liking this getting away for the weekend concept!