Friday, June 22, 2007

The Finish Line

Yahoo! I made it to the end of the year without making any more scenes. And if you know me and my mouth, that says a lot.


And since TZ asked so nicely, here are some photos from the last day of Goof Off Week. All in all, the boys both had great years. They grow so much over the course of a school year and it is easy to get stuck in the rut of what they didn't master, when really if I take a step back and see all that they did master, well, it puts a smile on my face.
So, I'm out of here for the weekend. A good friend turned 40 last month and requested a slumber party adventure. Merlot, Italian food, laughter and time away from kidlets: the perfect recipe for a primo weekend. I'm taking my craft crap but not making any promises on whether I'll get much done. I"d like to, but more importantly, I want to have make sure my friend realizes that turning 40 is when the fun really gets started!

PS: you may call off the paparazzi intervention. I've recovered from my picture problem, having snapped 90 pictures in the last 2 days of goof off week events. Maybe I'd better re-think my scrapbooking goals?

1 comment:

tz said...

man we have cute kids...so obvious it's not because of any of my genetic influence.
ok ok, got the email, i may blog a line or two BUT besides sassy comments on my part i have been typing up patho notes to share with the class, because i'm an overachiever at times.
see you soon