Here it is..
ARCHAEOLOGY: the study of material remains
- What's the oldest article of clothing you still wear?: I'd guess it is a sweatshirt from some time in the late 1990s.
- What's the oldest article of clothing you won't get rid of? There are a couple items stashed in a closet that were made by mom/grandma that for sentimental reasons I can't part with.
- When was the house/building you live in built? Hubby will correct me on this one, but early 1990s. ?1992 I believe
- What in your fridge needs to be thrown out? while it is clear of old food, something sticky spilled that needs to be wiped up.
BIBLIOLOGY: the study of publication
- What are you reading? Right now, blogs and message boards, but I have two books from the library I'd like to start on.
- Do you have a favorite quote? Live Love Laugh
- What's the most recent music you purchased? I keep telling you, I'm very musically impaired.
- What book could you read again without being bored? The Red Tent
CARDIOLOGY: the study of the heart
- How old were you the first time you fell in love? in my 20s.
- What charities do you have a heart for? Breast cancer and autism awareness
- What's the best way someone can show their love for you? listening to me, standing by my side during troubled times.
- Name five things you "love": family, friends, high speed internet, crafts and reading
PHYSIOLOGY: the study of physical function
- Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left because you all know we are the only ones in our right minds!
- Do you like your smile? yes, but these extra chins I keep developing seem to be detracting from my appreciation of my smile. Gotta work too hard to make sure the smile looks natural without the chins overpowering the look.
- What's your best feature? a physical attribute? Well, I guess I'd say my eyes.
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom teeth?
- Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Intuition, I know not one of the 5 but it is my keenest so there.
OMNOLOGY: the study of everything
- What color do you think looks best on you? Periwinkle. I once heard everyone looks good in it and I think that's right.
- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? No, that talent seems to be reserved for Thing One.
- What's your favorite flavor of gum? TMJ: try to avoid it. In a pinch of halitosis with no access to a breath mint, I"ll go with something minty.
- Where's the first place you went today? to the coffee supply cabinet.
- Do you stand or sit in the shower? except for when I broke my foot, I am a stander.
AXIOLOGY: the study of the nature of values and value judgments
- Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? if I get to pick the time and the street.
- Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? As long as it isn't French smooching
- Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? I guess if there was a magazine that targeted saggy boobs and thunderous thighs, sure why not?
- What value is of utmost importance to you in a friend? loyalty
- Would you accept an indecent proposal for $1,000,000? I'd talk it over with Hubby, but yeah, assuming it doesn't involve anything anal...why not we could use the cash.
TECHNOLOGY: usage and knowledge of tools
- What's the last movie you saw? Family movie night last night: Night at the Museum
- What's the first website you visit when you log on?check my email
- What's your ring tone? I don't know, the phone rings so infrequently.
- Would you quit blogging for $25,000? Finally, a tough one. Since it has become a way for me and my busy friends to chat with each other when we each have a free moment, it would be a hard call because staying connected with my friends despite our busy schedules is very important to me. I guess, but we'd all have to use that $ to get together regularly and catch up.
- What piece of equipment do you wish you owned? The thought that there is a gadget out there that we don't own just seems simply impossible to imagine.
GENEALOGY: the study of relationships within families
- Is there a specific family member you're really missing right now? my mom of course
- Who is your oldest living relative? I'm thinking there is a great aunt out there still alive but as for close relatives, we've lost most of my grandma's generation, so I guess some Uncle in his late 70s? My grandmothers did make it into their 90s but we've moved on to the next generation is seems.
- Are you named after anyone? according to family, no. Which just seems odd because Martha is so old fashioned, you'd think I was named after somebody.
- Is there anyone really famous in your family tree nope, but I"m sure we've got a couple skeletons in the closet. Doesn't everyone?