Sunday, January 29, 2006

GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!!!!



Ok, so that is the only phrase I know in Cantonese...but hey HAPPY NEW YEAR! Today marks the start of the year of the Dog. Something tells me I'll be working like a DOG in the coming weeks but I'm pretty sure it will all be worth it in the end!

Some have asked for pictures and I promise to take my digital camera to the inspection on Tuesday. But, if you are local, well, you will have a real sense of Deja Vu! But then again, don't we all have deja vu as there only seem to be a handful of ways that they design homes out in these parts. It is basically OUR same house only with a full finished basement (hello craft room/kids hideout) and a third car for the hubby so he can tend to the "girls" in a more spacious environment. And, the house faces more of a NE direction than our current eastern exposure. SHHHH...if ANYONE asks it faces due east, ok? Yes, I know there is probably only one person in the world that would ask which way the house faces and be concerned if the house faces the wrong way. But, this same person has believed I'm a dragon not a snake for ten plus years so I think we can manage this modification of Feng Shui. Mums the word, now, ok?

No comments: