Saturday, February 19, 2022

Year in Review-2004

 RIGHT NOW...

I'm feeling- this plan has promise!  I woke up this morning, ready to break down another album.   Only this time, as I pulled apart the pages, I found myself being a little more methodical in the process. I was thinking  how can I streamline this project, how can I stay on task and how can I make this a simplification experience that is rewarding.  Let's see how it goes...

I am remembering-  2004 A year that included

Track Off Adventures.

From the bubble pit
to the carnival rides...
and carousel horses
And even a trip to the North Pole...


We certainly found ourselves making the most of a school schedule that operated year round, with 9 weeks on and 3 weeks "off track".
CELEBRATIONS
From a Power Ranger turning 5
and a Shrek-crazed seven year old..
Birthday parties were reasons to celebrate

Seasonal celebrations ranged from pumpkin picking at Nick's Garden center...
to hosting Easter dinner with friends..
The theme that rang loudest in this annual book was celebrating time with friends...
From impromptu after school sledding parties...
to play group back yard fun..
and even watching the homecoming parade...
The Things really enjoy time with their friends...
While still taking time for more solitary pursuits- such as always coming up with a new disguise...
Spongebob Bandit...
To a hybrid of a pirate meets the Hamburgler...this Thing is always coming up with something new...
Here's a photo that doesn't really change much through the year...

Gadget in hand, and Moosey by his side...forever the image of Thing 1

I'm loving...that now we've got 2 less bulk albums on the shelf!

Until next time...


Keep smiling!  








 


No comments: