Friday, December 02, 2005

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Well...the card went postal yesterday. The online ordering is complete. The tree is going up this weekend. Yep, I'd have to say, we're well on our way to enjoying Christmas!

Hello to any new lurkers! I hope you aren't too bored with my stuff. Oh who am I kidding, nobody reads this but me. That's ok, I write for me...so that I can remember the fun stuff that happens in my life.

So, yes, I'm well on my way to my usual orderly Christmas celebration. Yes, I get those cards out early. But you have to understand the way my brain works: I can't start the baking until I've done the decorating. I can't do the decorating until I've done the shopping. And I can't start the shopping until the cards are done. For me, they are like the starter pistol to a race.....BOOM, and she's off!

And so there ya have it: I'm not really uber organized...just have an overly orderly mind and things must follow a predictable pattern! Ha, and we wonder where Thing One gets his "issues" from. Yep, that apple fell right from the Martha tree!

No comments: