Sunday, October 02, 2016

Right Now: September




 Right Now...





I'm Listening...to my hubby sharing tidbits about RV stuff that he's reading online and from a library book (yeah, imagine that, going old school to do some research).   .   

I mean look at that picture Hubby took a few weeks ago?    It was taken   on the western side of Hwy 183, headed towards Idaho Springs.   For you non-locals, that's less than 90 minutes from our house here in the burbs.    

And yet, where was I?   At home....not wanting to ride all day...I find myself staying home more and more, and missing out on the fun.   

RVing would offer  me that opportunity to tag along a little more, it expands our range of exploration for longer trips (HELLO, he works wherever these is WiFi, and I work on a school schedule with many regularly scheduled breaks).

So yes...I'm listening to my gut and it seems to be saying this feels right....stay tuned for more news as we move forward with our plans...

I'm Loving the Fall traditions that happen this time of year...from impromptu happy hours with a favorite neighbor...

to dinner with the ladies....
 , to watching the parade pass us by...



Fall is filled with times to savor...
and we managed to fit in quite a few fun events this past month.

I'm Needing to...get back to reading some good books.   With new t.v shows starting and House now on Netflix, I've found myself frittering away the evenings watching t.v.   This month I promise myself I'll read at least 3 books.   I know I"ll feel better making better use of my down time...

I"m feeling....content.   The Things are growing up and taking on new adventures of their own...be it taking on a new job...
to exploring the crazy world of dating...complete with finding a creative way to ask your date to HOCO (Homecoming for us non-hash tag savy old farts)
it's all coming together rather nicely for our family.  

Until Next time....

1 comment:

LB said...

Wow, RVing, that sure sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait for you to share the details of this Chang Gang adventure.