Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happiness is sometimes a surprise!

I'll admit, I'm not one who enjoys surprises.  I like things planned and organized to the best of my ability.   Yep, even when I was pregnant, I wanted the ultra sound person to tell us boy or girl.

But last night, I was reminded that there is indeed great happiness to be found in a surprise.

Our friend is turning 50 and her husband and family wanted to make sure she was honored and celebrated.   As well she should, she's really is a remarkable person and someone that I consider it a great honor to call friend.

So for the past couple of months, we've all been mindful of our conversations with her, careful in what we sent through email and face book, doing our best to ensure that the surprise went off as planned.

I think the video shot by my own talented hubby pretty much tells the rest of the story...  
Jacqui:   Happy Birthday!   I'm sure you will rock the 50s!  

No comments: