Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for...Day 20

I'm thankful for "the team effort" that the Things and the Hubby have been displaying here at The House of Chang. Earlier this Fall, I was feeling over-worked and under-appreciated on the domestic home front and had several meltdowns and temper tantrums. Not the ideal strategy to incorporate change, but hey...in my defense I was stressed.

Since then, things have been so much better at home. They all pitch in and the work gets done in half the time it took me to do solo. Today, we tackled a couple bigger projects: as we moved all the electronics out of the boys' bedrooms and finally bought Thing Two a real bed (he'd outgrown his twin bed, and initially thought a futon was the way to go, maximizing his floor space in his room. Yeah...those things are not very comfortable, are they?).

None of this would have been possible had we not all pitched in and worked together....thanks guys!

No comments: