Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Thankful for...Day 1



November? Um, hello...what happened to October? How can it be November already?

Time to work on what has become my annual tradition....taking time each day in November to identify at least one thing I am thankful for.

Today, I am thankful for these cute kids....my little raptors. While I work at a high school, and most of the kids I see are teenagers, we are also fortunate enough to have an in-school day care program (for the children of staff). Yesterday, 18 little kids came trick-or-treating to my clinic. Luckily, we knew this in advance and had something better to offer than band aids and cough drops.

Halloween at the House of Chang is changing....no longer are the boys finding fun in dressing up, nor do I find myself packaging up treats to take to class parties. With my little raptors....well the fun of Halloween came to me!

No comments: