Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Superstitions...

Yesterday at work, another staff member mentioned her kids "trick" for ensuring a snow day. You apparently wear your pajamas inside out and stick a spoon under your pillow. When I told my guys about it, they, of course, were all over this idea.

As with most superstitions, they make little sense...but boy, were my boys happy to learn that yes indeed, today school was deemed a snow day.

Thing Two comes down this morning, and hands over the spoon....proudly reporting "You probably want to wash it good....I used it to scratch that embarrassing itch".

Boys....it always come back to the bodily functions or body parts, doesn't it?

2 comments:

shirley said...

I hear you, Martha!
Or about some cool weapon they created.

agent713 said...

At least he told you!