Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude Challenge: Day 28

I've spent the day cleaning up the financial information on Quicken.
I realize yet again I'm a people person, NOT a number cruncher... (need that smiley with the head spinning, eyes popping because that is how I'm feeling right now!)

I'm grateful, that while I know I have become very lax on recording information accurately (and let's not even talk about how poor the budget has been followed), there is still money to be saved, loop holes to be closed, and belt tightening that can easily occur.

I know I'm very lucky as many families have already done all these things and still find themselves short at the end of the month.

So, yep, I'm grateful that my hubby is a good provider and a patient man when it comes to his wife getting a bee in her bonnet....

2 comments:

tz said...

good for you for doing the budget before christmas...I find myself in a state of denial now then a state of panic after ;)

redlegsrides said...

"Bee in her Bonnet"? hmmmph, more like Hitchcock's "The Birds"!

LINK

Hubby : )