Judy and I are very different...
- She's raising girls, I'm raising Things of the male variety
- She's from California, I'm from the Midwest
- She's not always on time, and I'm frantic if we're even running slightly late
- She's a Go Navy gal, and I'm a Beat Navy gal
- She's over the moon with excitement about our next president...and well..you get the idea, right?
But what I've learned from Judy are things that transcend these differences. From her, I"ve learned the importance of stopping and enjoying the moment. Her girls are just a tad older than my guys (oh yeah, baby, that added perk of handy babysitters is also a blessing indeed). And as I watch her raise those girls, I'm constantly reminded to celebrate the process of parenting. Not every day is perfect, no stage is without heartache, but find the positive and run with it. Judy is the master of this technique and I try hard to follow her lead.
Thank you Judy for always being there! You are indeed one of the best...and my life is richer thanks to you being a part of it!