Monday, November 03, 2008

Gratitude Back tracking...Days 1 and 2

Ok, so I started the challenge a bit late...and I thought I could accept being late to the dance and missing the first two days. But I can't...you see I'll get all confused on which day I'm in if it doesn't match up with the date on the calendar. I'm a bit of a control freak, what can I say?
so, here it is...belated gratitudes...


November 1st: Grateful for the control I was able to exercise with the plethora of treats that had passed by my way on Friday. I had good news when I checked in for my weekly meeting. Really good news...but I"ll save that for another day. Suffice to say, I'm getting closer to my final goal! Go ME!


November 2nd: Grateful for the liberal return policy at Target. And for those considering buying Guitar Hero World Tour for Wii...might I suggest you wait a bit until they work out the kinks of the drum pad. 'nuf said....

No comments: