Friday, August 01, 2008

One week down


First week of school is winding to a close. All in all, it has been a good start to a new year of school for the Things. Thing One has adapted the quickest but he also is the one who does best with the routine and structure. Thing Two is doing ok, just not liking the "in school" rules of the house. And Mom? Well, I did ok too. Did a little bit of this and a little bit of that...and in the process realized I totally love being home for my boys when their day has ended. For now, it is where I belong!


2 comments:

ganelle said...

We still have another full month of no schedule life. Frankly, we could do with some structure!

Lee said...

My son Cole was just commenting today how much he can't wait to get back to school. He's afraid he's forgetting stuff! (I'm afraid of the same thing - for every child BUT Cole!) We still have to wait until after Labour Day.

And I agree, there's nothing better than being home for your kids at the end of their day. Like you, for now, it is where I belong. :)