Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ordinary Miracles

A friend sent me an email with all sorts of cute sentiments and adorable graphics....so I'm sort of gonna cheat and copy this person's idea. Shh...don't turn me into the plagiarism police, OK?
I wish you a day of ordinary miracles..




A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself (Thanks Colleen)


  • An unexpected phone call from an old friend (Nancy and I aren't necessarily old, but we've been friends since 7th grade. Thanks for calling~)



  • Green stoplights on your way to work or shop (Or even better, having no where to go and taking all day to get there!)


  • I wish you a day filled with little things to rejoice in (only, my little Things aren't so little any more)




  • I wish you a day of peace, happiness and joy (which we've had, just don't peek at our Wii stats, or you'll figure out how I managed to create that happiness and find peace)

1 comment:

tz said...

I got that email and your version...much better!