Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Was all set to brag on my amazing parenting skills as I had both Things in bed and asleep by 8:30 p.m. last night. Yep, I'm so great, you can hardly stand to be my friend, right?

Only at 3:43 a.m., Hubby wakes me up to ask if I too can hear the TV going. Um, I was asleep dude, nope, didn't hear anything until you woke me up.

Seems Thing One had awoken earlier and couldn't fall back asleep so he turned on his DVD player....and now he couldn't fall asleep.

Needless to say, it has been a long day for all of us...and well, I shall pass my Perfect Mommy Crown on to someone else! I can get them to bed ok, just can't manage to keep them asleep!

Pictures to follow...Wii have had a rather fun Christmas Day despite our sleep deprived status.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i guess i can stop complaining about the 6 am wake up