Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another overheard remark...

Thing One talks to himself (he gets this from me, I fear). Last night he was playing some sort of online game and he managed to get a high score. Not only did he shout out in cheer, he talked to the computer as if it could hear him (another habit he gets from his mother, and well, probably his maternal grandmother who had the habit of spending her Saturday afternoons hollering at the tv to get those Georgia 'dawgs to get their head into the game). ..."How dumb do you think I am? I didn't leave my brain in Nebraska!".

Ok, I know that Virginia is supposed to be for lovers, and that what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there, but Nebraska and left behind brains? Hmmm...good thing he's good at math because I think we can safely strike slogan writer from his list of possible career options.

1 comment:

tz said...

oh my gosh that was funny, i think we should start saying that to our kids....it might catch on...