- 1: Business trips taken by Hubby
- 2: Press Conferences (aka Parent-Teacher conferences) attended
- 3: Days late on returning library books. Just never got around to it
- 4: Times I wished that red wine didn't make me so sleepy because I could have used a glass of something after work each evening.
- 5: days that I worked. (which I might add was about 4 days too long)
- 6: (at least) people I've complained to about working
- 7: (at least) new little friends I made this week...one little girl brought me a card and present today. Another? Tapped me on the shoulder and flashed me the sign for I love you. And the little boy that shouted out really loud "Miss Martha, you are the bestest teacher we've ever had". (and yeah, the other woman was in the room when he said it). So just maybe I'll change my mind and decide to sub again...but first I need at least 7 days to rest up and renew my happy chi...
Friday, November 30, 2007
The week, by the numbers