Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Snowy Day

Today, we enjoyed a nice healthy taste of reality that winter is on her way. We got about 6-8 inches of heavy wet stuff. But, don't worry, I'm sure that's the last storm we'll have for awhile.

Why am I so certain it won't snow for a long time?

Because I broke down and ordered the Things new snow boots!

Apparently, size 1 is very popular as I checked out 3 local spots this weekend and found NADA.... So, a package should arrive in the next couple of days.

After which, I'm sure we won't see snow again until Spring...
For today evil Mommy made them wear boots that were about one size too small. And yes, two years age separates them, but they wear the same sized EVERYTHING: coats, jackets, pants, shirts and even boots. So much for the hand me down theory!

2 comments:

tz said...

i couldn't even find snowboots for zac. so he wore tennis shoes....so you can feel better about your mommy status!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to send the boy's Greg's hand me downs! We went to buy new shoes for him last weekend and guess where we were directed to? The MEN'S section. Yikes!!! He now wears a size 5 shoe, a size 10-12 shirt, and size 10 pants. Not sure whose genes he inherited but obviously they did not come from me.

Laura