- Finish Up Thing Two's KG year for his school album. I really need to wrap this project up so that I can move on to something new. This will be the last step in letting go of some of my adult disappointments regarding his kg year.
- Finish up the CO-SS retreat goodie bag items (*thanks Carol for the coupon, a subcategory of this is making a JoAnns run to get my laminating refill).
- Sort through the stash of stickers and do dads. I've got a good system for putting away my stamp stufff when I'm done stamping and yet know where everything is when I need it for the next project. I really need to examine my SB stash and come up with something that works a little better than my current "stash and dash" approach.
- Count how many pages I've scrapped this year. I see many folks listing their pages completed and I've never been one to count up the pages but I think it might be interesting to see how much I've done this year. Does my slow and sure approach total up to something close to those large numbers I see on SS? I don't know, I've only counted them when I've gone to a retreat. Never done a yearly total. Not that the year has ended, but I"m in the mood to count today so might as well start the tally now.
- Work on 2004 family album. Yeah, I know, you all thought because I'm finishing up Thing Two's KG pages, that I must be caught up on other stuff. Oh no, I have scrapbook skeletons in my craft closet just like everyone else. Towards the end of 2004, I lost my muse and when I found it in '05, I decided to switch gears and focus on vacations, Christmas and the boys' school albums. No more chronological scrapbooking. But, I hate having totally unfinished projects so I really would like to wrap up those last remaining pages.
If I can get through these projects over the long weekend, plus tend to some family matters, I'll be a very happy camper. Uh, make that happy crafter! Come on: let's go get CRAFTY~