Sunday, September 17, 2006

Acrostic Challenge

This week's blog challenge:
  • Last week, my friend Diana (in California) said the nicest thing, and she said it in a creative way. She posted an acrostic about me on ScrapShare!Stacy is
    SuperTalentedAwesomeCaring and Youthful.
    See? Wasn't that nice of her?Now. Your turn. Write an acrostic about yourself. Or have someone ELSE write it, and then comment on it. Go on. Don't be shy. Brag about yourself. It's good for the soul.
Last night when I first spotted the new challenge I did a heavy sigh. Oh no, this isn't gonna be easy. But then this morning I woke up and realized it had already been done. Last year my sister put together the most adorable birthday card/mini scrapbook for a rather major milestone birthday. And one page was, GASP, an acrostic. So, I can quickly complete this challenge without feeling all weird about having to come up with words on my own. So here's what Big Sis says about Little Sis
  • Mischievous
  • Adorable
  • Reliable
  • Thoughtful
  • Honest
  • Adenturous
Now, I wonder had she written such a poem when I was 10 and she was 12, would she have been so kind?
Thanks Laura for those kind words (and for doing my homework this week!)

2 comments:

tz said...

oh now see i like your sisters on you better than my own....
merry
articulate
reliable
talented
hospitable
awesome

of course even though hers is better, i'm sending you mine too

Anonymous said...

Your welcome...on both accounts.