Thursday, March 23, 2006

So, you want more cute pictures?


I heard from a couple of you that enjoyed the picture of my pal sledding. And, that you'd like a bit more cute. Well, lets move on from Carol to some other friends. Can you guess who this adorable duo might be?

Then, perhaps this photo might make it a bit easier for you to pick out who that cute fella is? Yeah, I know, I'll probably get fussed at when Hubby checks out my latest blog posting and discovers what I've done with the photos he scanned this weekend. But come on, you gotta admit, he was a cute little guy, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for B&W photos -- I'd hate to see what that suit looked like in living color!

Ah yes, my brother-in-law is very cute indeed, just like my nephews. Now, if I hadn't known better, I would have thought Miles was involved in some school play - boy you can really see how much he looks like his daddy in these pictures.