Saturday, March 18, 2006

The problem with flannel...

is that it just makes the bed TOO darn comfie and cozy!

Ever since we moved into the new house, I find myself not wanting to get out of bed in the morning. For those non-morning folks out there, you are probably thinking "yeah, so what?"

But, I'm a morning person and it is in the morning that I find myself to be the most productive. My thoughts are clear. I am energized and enthused. I can accomplish a lot before even taking the Things to school.

But not lately...
And I've decided it is the fault of those flannel sheets. We've turned the thermostat down just a bit and we know that the insulation in this house isn't as good as our old house. All those things create a colder world that I must enter each morning.

So, instead I just pull my comfie, cozy flannel sheets up over my head and linger just a little bit longer.

If Spring weather doesn't return soon, I'm just going to have to take some drastic measures: and bring back the regular sheets so that the bed doesn't have that strong hold over me in the morning. This chick's got too much to do without lounging in bed each morning...

No comments: