Saturday, November 12, 2005

Where were you ten years ago?


Well, although most days my memory is as faulty as the next middle aged woman's, I do remember where I was ten years ago today...

I was getting hitched! The sun was starting to set over the San Pablo Bay. We were both a bit nervous: wondering what we were getting ourselves into. I looked around and saw Dom's best friend and his wife along with my family and I knew that it was going to be ok! I'd found my match!

So, there you have it, we've made it to the ten year mark. That's quite an accomplishment I think. And I can honestly say, he's still the best...oh sure, there have been those days when I wouldn't have had such a glowing review...but for the most part, he's my perfect match!

And being the practical people that we are, we just finished dining on take out from Chipotles while the kids scarf down a Happy Meal and we all are watching cartoon network together! Yep, leave it to those crazy Changs: we're always on the cutting edge of a wild and crazy time!

(oh fear not, we did do the romantic dinner earlier in the week while my dad was still around to provide free child care!)

Happy Anniversary Hubby!

No comments: