Monday, May 30, 2016

Right Now: May Edition


RIGHT NOW
  • I am listening....to the quiet sounds of a Monday morning.  Granted, it is Memorial Day Monday,  but just the same, I am enjoying the quiet that comes with the start of summer vacation.    Time to turn off the alarm, unwind from the worries of work and start to process what's next on the horizon.    I spent a lot of time this spring, listening and reflecting on my current job assignment.   And in the end, the sound I heard most was "it's time for a change"
 Last Wednesday was a bit bittersweet when I left this cozy little clinic that has been home for 6 years,

Saying good bye to colleagues....
and teachers ...
who all helped make this an incredible adventure...
  • I am thinking that....it was a good month spent connecting with friends both old and new.  These connections which ties us to the past, helps guide us on future adventures and really is a key ingredient to staying sane in this crazy ride we call life....

     Friends from way back...college buddy for Dom and military match-makers for Dom and Martha
  • I am loving that...through the years, the Things have grown up into handsome young men, 
     who still cooperate with their mom's obsession with picture taking...
    \

  • I am needing...to wrap up this blog entry (yeah, that seems to be my go-to exit strategy).   But honestly, I mean it this time....if I don't I will be late to coffee club with the ladies...And while I always tell myself I'll come back and finish things later, clearly, it  appears as if the best I can do for this blog is a once a month-quick as I can update...Until next time...Take time to enjoy the Ride!



No comments: