Monday, June 08, 2015

Technical Difficulties

Greetings from Rome...
My ability  to blog during our trip has reached a slight glitch.

It seems this handsome Thing, who never leaves home without charging devices, left home without his charging cable for his laptop.

Bummer for him and honestly...for me as well.   I had hopes of borrowing his laptop to tell my interpretation of our trip while Hubby blogs his view.   Sure, we still have a couple I-devices to get us through (I know, talk about a first world problem), but neither of these work well for including pictures with the stories.

So, I encourage you to check out Hubby's fabulous blog...www.redlegsrides.blogspot.com
Be sure to comment and let him know that Martha sent ya!
And let's face it....he really is the better photographer of us....

1 comment:

redlegsrides said...

save yourself four keystrokes folks, it's redlegsrides.blogspot.com