Doctors take on ObamaCare -
The American Medical Association has weighed in on the new health care plan being developed by the Obama Team.
- The Allergists voted to scratch it,
- but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
- The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it,
- but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
- The Obstetricians felt they were all laboring under a misconception.
- Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.
- Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!"
- while the Pediatricians said, 'Oh, Grow up!'
- The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness,
- while the Radiologists could see right through it.
- Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing
- The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow,
- and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."
- The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward,
- but the Urologists were ****ed off at the whole idea.
- The Anesthesiologists thought the idea was a gas,
- and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
- In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the *******s in Washington