Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: A friend in need is a friend indeed...

A careless Thing was tossing his trunks in the air when an evil tree snatched them.  
When who should we spot, but the lovely Sunshine Girls and their Momma
After a little bit of giggling, we were able to dislodge the trunks and we all continued on with our adventure.

Oh yeah, this was supposed to be wordless, I forgot.  But somehow I thought if I just showed a picture of my son's trunks in a tree, you'd question my parenting and my sanity.  I felt compelled to share...the rest of the story!  

Without a doubt, we all get by with a little help from our friends...some days more than others!  Thanks ladies!  





1 comment:

Colleen O said...

I forgot that you have action shots of the whole thing! Glad to be of giggly service. Giggle giggle.