Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He stole my mojo

As I watched Thing Two make his very unpredictable Valentines, I was struck by how easily he just "created".  He didn't over think anything:  he just stamped, asked for some of those "do-dads" (translation:  brads) and within the course of a couple hours, cranked out all 24 valentines.
Then I tried to do the same.  I putzed, and puttered as I tried to find just the right stuff. I swear the kid stole my mojo....

But then I thought to myself I needed to take his approach, so I just grabbed my paper and some stickers and went work.  
Yep, sometimes they learn from us...and sometimes we learn from them...
Happy Valentine's Day to you...a bit early.  Yeah...just because some cards have been made, doesn't mean they will get mailed out on time...  

No comments: