Monday, October 06, 2008

Look Ma, no cavities...

Which is the good news...

Took the Things to the dentist today. All that brushing, rinsing and finally flossing (honest, they floss now that we've discovered those Reach floss thingies) has paid off.

Sadly, the good news did not continue. One needed a tooth wiggled out today. The other has been given 30 days to wiggle TWO teeth out or come back. And they both need consults with the orthodontist.

Do you think Congress will bail us out so we can pay for their braces?

3 comments:

tz said...

I just added up our total debt and am wondering if I can write a note saying I've been a very bad CEO and do I not deserve a bail out myself...

we too will have outrageious orthodontia bills ourselves..

hey, I did your meme...

tz said...

oh, and look, I finally got a profile picture up...

Sitting In Silence said...

Probably not...but I am guessing with the hude amount of people needing work...they should ! x