Friday, May 16, 2008

The REAL problem with high thread count sheets...

It isn't that they wrinkle (besides, you're sleeping, your eyes should be closed, you shouldn't be seeing the wrinkles, right?). Nope, it is the magnetic pull that they have whenever that morning alarm clock goes off.

Yeah...it is Friday and I so don't want to get up and go. But I'm up and Thing Two is back at school. And I realize I've lost a couple days thanks to him being home sick this week.

Can I cram three days worth of stuff into just one day? Not if I don't get my hiney off the couch...

2 comments:

Lee said...

I too had my first "thing" home with me, sick for two days and now she's off for a long weekend! EEK. I'm using her as my excuse for getting nothing done ;)

tz said...

do you want to come study acid/base balances with me?