Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another reason to freeze time..

Yesterday, I wore a dress. Yes, that is a very unusual occurrence for me.
The Things took notice (I had changed back into my standard mom attire before Hubby had a chance to notice).

Thing Two says "Mom, you look beautiful"
Thing One says "No, better than beautiful, you look hot!"

God save that poor boy when the hormones kick in and he realizes he once thought his rolly polly momma was hot. Forget college, I really should start saving for his therapy!

But for now, I'm just wishing we could sort of freeze time for these little men of mine!

4 comments:

tz said...

big sigh...that is so true, if only we could freeze time...oh wait a song is coming to mind...from the 70's 80's..time in a bottle or something..

ganelle said...

I used to say that I was saving money for therapy instead of college, but as I see them begin to eat more and more, and then see their friends eat even MORE, and with the prices of food rising...
Forget college, forget therapy. I'm saving for groceries!

Sitting In Silence said...

So true....

Vern said...

Well now, since freezing time hasn't quite been perfected yet you could always just wear a dress more often. Maybe you could use it as a "costume" on a slow Saturday night and THEN see what happens!