Monday, April 07, 2008

Retro Monday...

I have nothing interesting, funny or even slightly amusing to say this evening.

I can tell you that the house is company ready as dear old Dad arrives tomorrow evening. Hubby remarked that he thinks we should have Dad visit every other month or so just so that the "Martha" side of me makes more frequent appearances. Funny dear, very funny (but shhh...he's right...many of the chores never get tended to unless we've got company coming).


So instead, I give you this picture...isn't it fun to see how much they really change in a couple years? This fella was so brave today when he had two teeth extracted. He even went back all by himself. OH MY: I've become a waiting room mom...but I only brought one short magazine...fear not, the oldest one still wants/needs Momma by his side so I don't worry about my usefulness becoming extinct any time soon. I'll always have Thing One!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I think my husband would like my "inner Martha" to make more frequent appearances too ...

ganelle said...

Diamond still holds out hopes for a Cooking Goddess to appear. Apparely an "inner Ganelle" that simply AINT THERE!

Dodi said...

Seriously, do any of us mop AND clean toilets unless someone that we are either a)sleeping with or b)gave birth to is going to see it? Good gosh, Martha Stewart is a marketing myth. She HIRES people to keep Turkey Hill and her Westbrook CT homes pristine.

Oh, and look at Thing 2's CHEEKS in that picture! You do forget!