Monday, March 31, 2008

Question of the day

Hair color?

That was the stumper when I went to fill out the passport renewal application. While I'm glad they didn't ask my weight (do I lie or tell the truth, the never ending moral dilemma), I found myself totally stumped for what color my hair is.
  • Brown: back when the original passport was issued, you betcha. It was all the rage back in the 90s.
  • Blond: my current color and the color I sported when I was a young thing
  • Gray: again, we're back with the "should I be honest and tell the truth?" It's why brown no longer works for me and blond is just an attempt to cover up the gray.

Decisions decisions...which should I choose?

7 comments:

tz said...

blondish-gray used to be brown

or...
clarol blond bombshell

or...
wouldn't you like to know

or...
i forgot....

ok, those are my suggestions.

agent713 said...

Blonde. It's what you usually pay to be :)

shirley said...

I go for blonde, too.
But they will probably expect that your hair is jet black. :-)

Lee said...

Let me know what you decide - I have the same form; and same dilemma! I could have written your post word-for-word except in the '90s I was a red-head ;)

tosin said...

Blonde. And of course you lie about your weight. And your age if that was legal.

Dodi said...

Blond. Most certainly blond. Blond blond blond. You pay good money for those highlights and color... so BLOND.

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL at the above comments....

I say take a good look at the picture and then decide. You dont want to be like me pulled up in Mexico city cause my hair colour looks different then my passport....I am sure it was the cheap print that made my hair colour look like the fur on a field mouse ....LOL