Friday, February 15, 2008

Gettin' Lucky...

I find myself chuckling over the idea that as we get older, and we move into different chapters of our lives, the phrase "getting lucky" takes on a new or different meaning.

Today, I got lucky.
Yep, with the Things at school and the Hubby at work, right in the middle of the day I found myself getting lucky.

You see...there was nobody in line at Super Walmart! How's that for getting lucky, eh?

So, tell me...how did you get lucky today? (but please note, those silly Things like to read over my shoulder on the blog so try to keep it kid friendly...mind you these Things routinely watch the Simpsons and hear their momma call bad drivers all sorts of naughty names, so you do have a little extra leeway compared to what some kids are exposed to).

3 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

I got lucky today when finally...

"The Mother"...came and picked up the KID from hell from DAX B'day party..

15 min late and just 1 minute before I reached for the Merlot.

Always one....

Colleen O said...

OOH, good inspiration SIS, I had 1/2 a bottle of wine at the last play date we went to. Way more fun that coffee!

tz said...

no line at wallymart, are you sure you weren't dreaming?