Saturday, December 01, 2007

Murphy and Me...

Murphy's Law seems to have found me. All week, I secretly prayed one of my boys would develop an illness that required my skills as a mom to trump those as a teacher's aide. Nope, they both stayed healthy. And still are..thank heavens.

But me? That headache I had all week, figured it was stress...has now added some sinus congestion, drainage and the sore throat that means I'm the one about to get sick.

Yep, a week too late and a few sudafeds short...There really ought to be a law!

3 comments:

tz said...

and i just commented this on aimee's as soon as jason took the week off to work around the house...he got sick...

how frustrating for you...so sorry.

Sitting In Silence said...

Ewww..hope you are feeling better soon.

Rest up and take care.....

D x

Colleen O said...

oh I'm intrigued! You had me at "behind the curtain" - except, as you said, I'm not sure I want to hear it if it's too awful.