Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Good Stuff...

So, I've had the sniffles since Saturday. Doing OK, trying to just use whatever I've had here at home. Today, I thought my head was gonna explode so I figured "maybe, I should get the good stuff"....you know the sudafed you used to be able to just pick up whenever/wherever until the meth heads started causing problems and now you've got to sign your life away to the teenager at Target pharmacy. Yeah, that stuff...you know what I"m talkin' about...

YOWZA: what a difference that little extra chemical makes in terms of feeling good...
Sort of like Rum and Coke...without Barcardi, it doesn't have quite the same effect!

5 comments:

gaye said...

LOL! Funny.

tosin said...

Amen to the rum and cokes!

Wait... what were we talking about again?

:)

Dodi said...

My mother still longs for the day when you could get codein cough medicine otc. LOL.

I have to agree with you, that old school sudafed worked great.

Aimee said...

What, codein cough medicine?!?! Where do I sign up? I need something stronger than what ever I'm finding in my medicine cabinet.

tz said...

i'm so there right now!
but hey you all know a little bit about my mom...and when i was sick she bypassed sudafed and went right to rum toddy's

it's really a miracle that I don't have a drinking problem