Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deck the Halls


While I should be swabbing the deck (company coming tomorrow evening for dinner), instead, I'll share a picture of the boys decking the halls.
I hear it is the season for procrastination...why not join in the fun?

What's my problem? The battery has been kaput on my camera for a week now...and yet I can't motivate myself to put it in the charger. These pictures? I took them 2 weeks ago, with Hubby's camera. And, here we are, entering the 3rd week of December, and I just now made a photo file for Dec 07 pictures? And let's not even mention the fact that I've taken the boys sledding three times and yet not snapped a single photo of them having a blast flying down the hills at the school yard. And one of those days even had perfect lighting!
Oh my....they are going to take away my paparazzi card soon! I'm becoming one of those moms....next thing you know I"ll show up at the school party without a camera! Please rescue me before I get this bad

4 comments:

ganelle said...

At least you are still taking SOME pictures. My poor #3 boy - he's lucky I have any pictures of him at all. I'm so behind on my scrapbooks that I've almost stopped taking pictures just to relieve some of the pressure. Good thing there are mom's like you around to pick up my slack. It takes a village - right? Ahhh!!!

redlegsrides said...

spare battery enroute, that way, one will be in the charger at all times...hubby

tz said...

oh hey, i'm one of those moms who come with out the camera and then beg pics off of the other moms

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...have a wonderful safe and Merry Christmas....

Danielle xo