- That loving Hubby of mine. On a couple occasions this past year, I was reminded of women not nearly as lucky as I am when it comes to being married to a committed, hard working, honest man. And he's cute too...what more could a girl want?
- Those crazy Things I call my children. Again, I look around and see people who would give anything to hear the laughter and antics of wild ones running amok. I've got a pair and am ever so grateful for the endless supply of smiles they put on my face.
- A plethora of friends. If I am ever feeling alone and blue, all I need to do is shout out and suddenly a flock of great gal pals come scurrying over. Whether we are talking trash about some celebrity or wiping away the tears of each other's heart breaks, we've got each other and I'm ever so grateful for that.
- All the comforts of home...from cars that run, to a roof over my head and a warm cozy bed to snuggle into each night. I've got it all. It may not be the biggest mansion on the block, nor is the bank account as full as we'd like, but we've got enough and that makes me thankful.
- The many men and women who make sacrifices each day to keep our countrysafe and secure. I've worn the uniform of our nation's Army. I know that it is a very hard job that involves sacrifices rarely noticed by others. But I am ever so thankful for the many men and women who hear the call to duty and serve our nation with pride.
And with that...I say, what are you thankful for?