Saturday, February 24, 2007

Snowy Saturday

They warned us. But, I was living in denial. I was certain they were just bored after getting to report on warming trends, clear skies, snow less days for a week or so. Nope, they were right. We woke up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground. Right now, it looks like the storm has passed us and this is the most we'll see. And really, after all we've had this winter, 3 inches is no big deal.

But it is a big deal in that I've been a very bad Martha these days. My pantry is about 2 days beyond pathetic. Hubby is in need of some new britches that I promised to pick up for him. I've got checks to deposit and library books to return. Oh, and the toilet paper situation is reaching critical point of being extinct.

In a nutshell, it is not a good day to just stay home and enjoy the weather. I have got places to go and errands to run. This weather is not helping one bit.

Come on Sunshine, get out there and melt this stuff away...

2 comments:

tz said...

there must be something in the air, i'm feeling the pantry pinch and the lack of toilet paper looming in on me myself! oh and dog food is very low too, which makes it three places i have to go after basket ball...i feel your pain!

Colleen O said...

Ya'll are a bunch of crotchets sister wives this morning! hahaha - I'm just laughing today. Stuck in the house, making hot chocolate! Smile or cry.