Sunday, November 05, 2006

The downside of a busy craft week...


Is the clean up and restoration phase. My least favorite part.
So, I thought that just maybe if I post my before pictures this morning, I"ll find the motivation to clean it up and get ready for the next project.

We'll see if this theory works. Because quite honestly, all I feel like doing is pouring myself a 2nd cup of coffee (ok, from the second POT I've brewed this morning) and curling up with my People magazine. But, if I do that, I"ll have crafters guilt. It is right up there with all the other guilts that plague us "do right" types.

So, check back later and see if I"ve got any after shots to share with you...



Update: Apparently, it worked. Now, I'm off to find the couch and my magazine!

3 comments:

tz said...

i love your craft room...messy or clean, it's just great!

Colleen O said...

FREAK!! - oh, I'm just jealous. Maybe I should take a picture of my office, that no matter how many hours I spend in it, returns to the same chaotic mess. I must secretly like it that way. It reminds me of my parents basement, feels like home.

Anonymous said...

Can I say that my craft room/dining room has looked way worse than your before picture.... In fact it does right now. But- I'm inspired and will be organizing tonight. And no, I'm not brave enough to post my before picture of it!