Thursday, October 19, 2006

Must get this day started...


But instead, I'm sitting here in my quiet little corner of the house, procrastinating as usual. Need to get my shower in before the neighbor boys come over to play. Then this afternoon I'm working.

Now I'm not sure is it fair to call it work when we're teaching the kids how to make fondue and enjoying our tasty treats. Yes, it is work because I don't get to stir in any vino or sip from my glass while savoring the finished product.

Last night my new found crafty gal pal, CFD, and I celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary by taking a calendar class together at Archivers. Ok, so she's always been my pal, but recently we've started to get together and actually craft! Prior to this, we did more talk than actual scrapbooking. The class was fun and I think she only felt a tinge of guilt for forgetting her own anniversary when she made plans to go to this class with moi! I'll try to post a couple pictures later on, if just to make TZ jealous.

(*for those non-locals, TZ is another good friend who's on Holiday in Spain and is busy blogging all about it, yet also sniffs that she's homesick. Yeah right, you should see the beautiful stuff she's getting to see while all we have to entertain ourselves with is the occasional scrap crap class. Check out her adventures at http://zimmerhouse.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

tz said...

oh and i'm just reeling from my jealous attack on on organized and neat your space is...how do you find anything if not all in piles?

tz said...

ooops, 'on how' not 'on on' I just got an archivers email and saw the class you probably took, can't wait to see yours and colleen's calenders!

Colleen O said...

- Martha, it was a fabulous way to spend my anniversary - if only you'd gotten me that ring I really wanted, - heehee

agent713 said...

If I had a quiet space like that I'd be hiding out there too!
~Heidi