Thursday, May 04, 2006

Twas the Night before Track Off...

And all through the house..
Mom was quite certain she had it all wrong..
Those Things...
They just had Spring Break...
What do you mean,
Starting tomorrow I'll have them for
THREE WEEKS?

Ok, so my ability to rhyme is right up there with my dancing and singing skills.
But, at least you'll understand why I've not been updating my blog this week: I was a busy lady enjoying my last week of alone time.

Oh but wait, I also worked three days this week.

Yep, times are changing here at the House of Chang. For the first time in almost 7 years, I am working outside of the home. But, I think it is "time" and I'm excited about the possibilities this new job offers. And, the hours are a perfect fit to the Things very wacky school schedule.
I'd forgotten about some of the initial hiccups that go with starting a new job.
But all in all, it looks like it will be a good fit.

No comments: